1 hour free consultation
Appraisal and Strategic Brief
- Identification of client’s requirements and of possible constraints on the development.
- Preparation of studies and discussion of probable procurement methods.
- Clarification of design brief on behalf of the client confirming key requirements and constraints.
- Identification of procedure, organisational structure and range of consultants / others to be engaged for the project.
Downloads and Related Links
Here you’ll find links to the documents and help guides as are mentioned by Genevieve in the adjacent Stage 1 related video.
- Online Project Enquiry Questionaire
- Project Enquiry Questionaire PDF
- National Planning Policy Framework PDF
- Planning Portal Mini Guides
PS. Don’t forget to look for any drawings or floor plans and some front and rear photos of your property before our meeting to make best possible use of the time!
… OK, ready to move on to find out about Stage 2 – Existing Measured Surveys.
Note: Lewis Visuals is not responsible to for the external content of the above links.